June 19, 2022
Take time to pray
1 Save me, O God, by Your name;
Vindicate me by Your might.
2 Hear my prayer, O God,
Listen to the words of my mouth.
4 Surely God is my help;
The Lord is the one who sustains me.
29 But the Israelites went through the sea on dry ground, with a wall of water on their right and on their left. 30 That day the LORD saved Israel from the hands of the Egyptians, and Israel saw the Egyptians lying dead on the shore. 31 And when the Israelites saw the great power the LORD displayed against the Egyptians, the people feared the LORD and put their trust in Him and in Moses His servant.
· God is powerful.
· God fulfills His promises.
· God is our Savior.
· God is our protector.
· God fills us with awe.
· God is trustworthy.
· Even when things seem bad, we must trust God and not doubt.
· God is mighty enough to take care of us and our problems.
· We only need to trust God as our Savior and protector.
· Is there something that I am going through right now that I need to trust God to take care of?
· How can I learn to trust God more?
· My recent diagnoses of autism and ADHD.
· Establishing care for Cara for the future.
· I need to be in God’s Word, studying His promises and how He has taken care of His people at all times.
(Completed using TEND method - marieldavenport.com)