(Originally completed February 1, 2022)
Yet You brought me out of the womb;
You made me trust in You
even at my mother’s breast.
Notice About God
· God knows us before we are born.
· God works faith even in an infant’s heart.
· God is trustworthy.
Notice about lesson
· Whether we acknowledge it or not, God has known us since before we were born.
· Children know God is trustworthy.
· God holds our children in His hand before birth.
Do what it says
· What do we do as parents to encourage our children’s trust in God?
· Pray for them and pray with them.
· Be in the Word so we can share with our children.
· Take them to church and Sunday school.
· Sing with them/place Christian music
· Live as an example to them (ex: If our children see us studying the Bible, they will know it is an important thing to do.)
(completed using TEND method - marieldavenport.com)